2 Minute Puja
Each time when you say 'Samarpayami' (literally: I am offering), please offer two axataas to the LORD with love and devotion.
(Akshatha is uncooked rice, if possible colored with kumkum , saffron powder, termaric and a little bit of water. Can be prepared well advance for a week and kept near the ALTAR).
1. Dhyaanam Samarpayami (Think or meditate on the LORD)
2. Aawaahanam Samarpayami (Offering invitation the LORD)
3. Aasanam Samarpayami (Offer a seat to the LORD)
4. Paadyam Samarpayami (offer water to wash the feet)
5. Arghyam Samarpayami (offer water to wash the hands)
6. Aachamaneeyam Samarpayami (offer water to drink )
7. Snaanam Samarpayami (Give bath to the LORD)
8. Maha Abhishekam Samarpayami (main head bath)
9. Pratishtaapayaami (make him seated )
10.Vasthram Samarpayami (Offer clothes to the LORD)